Rules & Gameplay
The Challenge is simple – your team will spend the next six weeks improving their health, happiness, and overall connectedness.
Here’s how it works – The Challenge goes for 6 weeks. Each day, players get points for completing each of the 7 Daily Habits:
- NUTRITION — Eat nutritious, healthy foods from your food list
- EXERCISE — Be active 10 minutes a day
- MOBILIZATION — Stretch for 10 minutes a day
- SLEEP — Sleep for a duration you select, one that leaves you feeling rested
- HYDRATION — Drink ounces of water equal to your bodyweight (in pounds) ÷ 3
- WELL-BEING — Learn weekly practices to help you feel happier & more connected
- REFLECTION — At the end of each day, write briefly about how the day went
Each habit is worth 5 points per day upon completion. Scores are recorded on the WLC website, keeping players on track and accountable for their results. All scores are yes/no, with 5 points being awarded for completion, 0 points for non-completion. Nutrition is the exception – You’ll start your day with 5 points and deduct 1 point for each serving of non-compliant foods you consume.
Throughout the Challenge, your team will be in constant communication – encouraging each other, offering feedback, and if desired, competing. As the Team Captain, you’ll lead from the front, creating before-and-after goals for your team and supporting them every step of the way.
Progress & Results
Measuring results is a key part of the Challenge experience. Throughout the Challenge, you will track your daily score over time and complete a before and after Self-Assessment to track changes to your quality of life, physical health and workout goals.