Rules & Gameplay
The Challenge is simple – your team will spend the next six weeks improving their health, happiness, and overall connectedness.
Here’s how it works – The Challenge goes for 6 weeks. Each day, players get points for completing each of the 7 Daily Habits:
- NUTRITION — Eat nutritious, healthy foods from your food list
- EXERCISE — Be active 10 minutes a day
- MOBILIZATION — Stretch for 10 minutes a day
- SLEEP — Sleep for a duration you select, one that leaves you feeling rested
- HYDRATION — Drink ounces of water equal to your bodyweight (in pounds) ÷ 3
- LIFESTYLE — Learn weekly practices to help you feel happier & more connected
- REFLECTION — At the end of each day, write briefly about how the day went
Each habit is worth 5 points per day upon completion. Scores are recorded on the WLC website, the iOS App, or the Android app, keeping players on track and accountable for their results. All scores are yes/no, with 5 points being awarded for completion, 0 points for non-completion. Nutrition is the exception – You’ll start your day with 5 points and deduct 1 point for each serving of non-compliant foods you consume.
Throughout the Challenge, your team will be in constant communication – encouraging each other, offering feedback, and if desired, competing. As the Team Captain, you’ll lead from the front, creating before-and-after goals for your team and supporting them every step of the way.
Progress & Results
Measuring results is a key part of the Challenge experience. Throughout the Challenge, you will track your daily score over time and complete a before and after Self-Assessment to track changes to your quality of life, physical health and workout goals.