Four our business partners: We’ve made some changes to the game that call for us to change how you earn money with us.
In the past, players could only join two teams, and only one could belong to an affiliate (revenue share team). That’s because we determined who earned the money by looking at what team a player was on.
But this limited who players could connect with during the Challenge.
So we changed the concept of Teams to Groups.
Important differences are:
- There is no limit to the number of groups a player can join
- There is no need to recreate your group every Challenge. It will be there every time you or your members come back.
- Players can be in different kinds of groups—people they know as well as interest groups (e.g. keto, running, meditation, etc.)
So we designed a new affiliate program to allow for this change.
Becoming an affiliate is as easy as it has been in the past.
Some important differences:
- No more $99 to register to earn money. Becoming an affiliate is free.
- You will need to sign up for our free affiliate program.
- You no longer need to be a player in the game to earn money.
- Players must use your affiliate link for you to earn a revenue share from their entry.
- You start earning a share at a $500 “revenue generated” threshold rather than a threshold of 10 players.
You can still use your affiliate link to add people to the group you create (more on that below).
We’ve also made a change to how we do the revenue calculation.
Rather than a percentage of a single Challenge’s revenue, you earn a percentage of the entries from your referrals each quarter.
When a new player signs up for the Whole Life Challenge with your link, you earn a percentage of their Challenge entries over the next year..
Like many traditional affiliate programs, this has several benefits for you:
- You will continue to earn from a player’s revenue even if YOU don’t officially continue as a group
- You can market to a wider group of people through your marketing and social media
- You will earn revenue off a player’s purchases even if they join another affiliate group during the current Challenge—or in any other Challenge for the next year.
You will still be able to add your community members to your group using your link.
You will be able to use your affiliate account to create and connect your account to a group in the app. You can do this even if YOU are not playing.
Your link will both credit players to your affiliate account and add them to your group.
The affiliate program now applies only to new players, with one important exception.
If you captained an official team in 2022, we will assign any of your 2022 returning players to your affiliate account.
So even if they are not new to us, you will earn revenue from them through November of 2023.
That way if you just brought them at the end of this year, you can still earn on their entries even though they are not technically “new” to us.
We also designed this program to ensure that you receive the same kind of revenue you have earned under our past revenue share program.
Thanks for being our partner in bringing the Whole Life Challenge to the world!
To create your affiliate account, visit business.wholelifechallenge.com/partners